MATRIC keeps getting better!
MATRIC for Windows 1.53.6 has been released with plenty of new features and bugfixes
- Toggle buttons!!!
The most requested feature is here (little checkbox in button appearance panel).This is only visual effect and should not impact button function
- Refactoring MATRIC Integration API work in progress.There will be a nice C# wrapper available, but more on that later
- Maximum number of screenshots when sharing deck increased from three to eight
- Joystick axis auto reset on release
You can specify a value to which an axis will be (re)set when you lift your finger
- Text action - to clipboard
In text action, you can specify to either type the text or send it to clipboard
- Bugfix - possible crash when using OBS studio
- Bugfix - sometimes MATRIC doesn't display sources/scenes when assigning OBS Studio command to a button
- Bugfix - some buttons would not work on VERY large decks
- Bugfix - vjoy invert axis not working
- Bugfix - possible fix for corrupted settings file
Posted 4 months ago by Tomislav