MATRIC has gained a lot of new capabilities since my first quick&dirty Ka-50 shwcase, so let's see if I can do it even better this time using 2.x features.
1) Download the export script at https://matricapp.com/download/matricka50v2.lua and place it in your DCS Scripts folder (In my case it is Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts
2) Add this line to your Export.lua file
3) Download the Ka-50 deck from https://community.matricapp.com/deck/437/dcs-ka-50-landscape Just double click it to import if you're downloading via browser.
4) To have a nice LCD font on UV-26 display, download "DS-Digital" font from https://www.dafont.com/ds-digital.font and unzip it to your Documents/MATRIC/fonts folder
5) Open MATRIC settings, tab API INTEGRATION and make sure that "Enable 3rd party integration" is CHECKED and "Require integration PIN" is NOT CHECKED
6) Load the deck in MATRIC on your mobile device and enjoy
Posted 1 year ago by Tomislav